How does medical equipment manufacturers choose suitable cnc machining supplier - PTJ Manufacturing shop
Choose suitable cnc machining supplier
|Everyone knows that medical accessories have different requirements on the material quality and the precision of the products. Large medical equipment companies will also consider how to choose high-quality cnc processing manufacturers, online collection, a lot of manufacturers seem to be similar. However, processing companies with integrity and comprehensive strength are stretched.|
As a precision processing manufacturer with more than 10 years experience in custom processing and mass production of medical equipment parts, PTJ has listed the following factors for you, perhaps for medical equipment manufacturers to consider when selecting suppliers.
Suppliers are part of the supply chain open system, so the choice of suppliers is also influenced by various economic, political and other factors.
- Quality factors:Quality is the survival of the supply chain. The value of the product depends on the quality of the product. It determines the quality of the final consumer product and affects the market competitiveness and market share of the product. Therefore, quality is an important factor in selecting suppliers.
- The price factor:The low price means that the company can reduce the cost of production and operation, and has obvious effects on the company to improve its competitiveness and increase profits. This is an important factor in choosing a supplier. However, the lowest-priced supplier is not necessarily the most suitable, but factors such as product quality, delivery time and transportation costs are also considered.
- On-time delivery factors:Whether the product can be delivered on time and directly affects the continuity of the company's production and supply activities at the agreed time and place. It also affects the inventory levels at all levels of the supply chain, which in turn affects the company's response to the market, disrupting the producer's production plan and the seller's sales plan.
- Variety flexibility factors:In order to survive and develop in the fierce competition, the products produced by the company must be diversified to meet the needs of consumers and achieve the purpose of occupying the market and obtaining profits. Product diversification is based on the flexibility of the supplier variety, which determines the type of consumer product.
- Other factors affect:This includes design capabilities, special process capabilities, overall service levels, project management capabilities and other factors.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – capacity for parts from 1/16" to 2 5/8”
CNC Turning – CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Custom Machining - expert machined components delivered on time
Multi Spindle Machining- Davenport, Euro turn, New Britain & Acme Gridley
Screw Machine Products – precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
Swiss Machining – micro-parts to 1-1/4 round diameter providing speed, high capability including precision tolerances and specialized finishes
High Volume Machining – Specialized in machined parts exceeding 1,000 pieces up to millions of pieces for optimum efficiency
CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock, plate or block metal using up to 3 axis of motion
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Multi Axis Multi spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one stop shop capability for a variety of applications
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about Cnc Machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off