How many machining surface finish methods after cnc machining?
Machining surface finish
|We all know that there are many ways of precision machining. CNC, 3D printing, profile cutting, etc. are essential in the fields of machinery, equipment, communication, and optics, just as tasks are composed of details, and equipment is also made up of precision. The parts and structural parts that are formed by the parts also have different treatment methods and precision. For example, the appearance parts usually require oxidation and rust treatment of the room, and the structural parts are more required because they are not exposed for a long time. The precision, such as the accuracy requirements of automotive parts produced by PTJ Shop, is even <0.01mm.|
So what are the ways to handle the appearance? PTJ Shop summarizes the experience of ten years of product processing. What are the common surface treatment methods for precision machined parts?
- Electroplating treatment: Electroplating is the most common surface processing technology for precision cnc machining. The surface of the parts is electroplated by modern technology to ensure that the products do not cause mold rust under long-term use. The common products of electroplating processing are: Screws, car parts, stampings, battery pieces, trinkets, and more.
- Painting treatment: The cnc processing factory adopts painting processing when producing large-sized products, especially the outer casing and cavity parts of the product. The parts are protected from rust by painting, such as daily necessities, electrical enclosures, and handicrafts. (Common spraying treatments include painting, sand blasting, dusting, etc.)
- Surface polishing: Surface polishing is generally used in daily necessities. Surface burr processing is performed on precision machined parts. For example, we produce a comb, which is a part that is stamped, and then the corner of the comb is punched out. It is very sharp, we have to polish the sharp part of the corner into a smooth face by polishing, so that it will not hurt the human body during use.
- Anodizing: This process is mainly for aluminum alloy parts. In order to overcome the defects of aluminum alloy surface hardness and wear resistance, expand the application range and extend the service life, the surface treatment technology can not be used in aluminum alloy. The lack of a ring, and anodizing technology is currently the most widely used and most successful.
- Plasma treatment: Plasma, also known as plasma, is a collection of positively charged positive and negative particles (including positive ions, negative ions, electrons, free radicals, and various reactive groups), among which positive charges The plasma is equal to the negative charge. It is called the plasma. It is the fourth state-plasma state of matter other than solid, liquid, and gaseous.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – capacity for parts from 1/16" to 2 5/8”
CNC Turning – CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Custom Machining - expert machined components delivered on time
Multi Spindle Machining- Davenport, Euro turn, New Britain & Acme Gridley
Screw Machine Products – precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
Swiss Machining – micro-parts to 1-1/4 round diameter providing speed, high capability including precision tolerances and specialized finishes
High Volume Machining – Specialized in machined parts exceeding 1,000 pieces up to millions of pieces for optimum efficiency
CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock, plate or block metal using up to 3 axis of motion
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Multi Axis Multi spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one stop shop capability for a variety of applications
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about Cnc Machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off