Process sharing of robot precision parts machining - PTJ Manufacturing Shop
Precision cnc machining custom robot parts
|With the rapid development of artificial intelligence (AI), intelligent robots have become a blue ocean field, and many manufacturers have joined the ranks of R&D and design robots, such as Google and Baidu, which we are familiar with. Every intelligent robot is expensive, especially in the R&D design phase, which requires a lot of manpower and financial resources. When it comes to mass production, there are generally die casting modeling and precision machining.|
Generally, when the sample is finished and assembled and debugged, it will be accompanied by the advantages of the finished product. Because the requirements of intelligent robots are higher than those of traditional products, precision machining cannot be ignored, and a rigorous production process chain is required. In cooperation, PTJ Manufacturing Shop is such a manufacturer with a variety of precision machining processes and processing capabilities.
We have 10 years of experience in high-precision cnc processing. We have also participated in the customization and mass production of precision parts such as medical accessories and optical accessories and communication accessories. We have accumulated considerable experience. When dealing with robotic precision parts, we generally The practice is roughly divided into the following points:
- When users send 3D drawings, they must first make confidential measures, change the product number, strictly protect the user's confidentiality, and minimize the possibility of revealing secrets.
- through the material required for the product, the shape of the robot parts, the core technical parameters to analyze the product process, and then the production of the quotation form, delivery user approval.
- Confirmation and effective communication with the customer's engineers until the determination of the product plan
- The parts processing order is sent to the production system through the company management system, and then the relevant departments are organized to program, and the three-dimensional processing effect of the product is obtained
- purchase the raw materials required for the processing of robot parts and analyze the material elements to carry out material storage
- for small batch production and process optimization and then mass production
- the subsequent process is closer, such as whether surface grinding, polishing, spraying, electroplating, silk screen printing, etc. are required
- deliver the user and follow up on the follow-up
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – capacity for parts from 1/16" to 2 5/8”
CNC Turning – CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Custom Machining - expert machined components delivered on time
Multi Spindle Machining- Davenport, Euro turn, New Britain & Acme Gridley
Screw Machine Products – precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
Swiss Machining – micro-parts to 1-1/4 round diameter providing speed, high capability including precision tolerances and specialized finishes
High Volume Machining – Specialized in machined parts exceeding 1,000 pieces up to millions of pieces for optimum efficiency
CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock, plate or block metal using up to 3 axis of motion
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Multi Axis Multi spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one stop shop capability for a variety of applications
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about Cnc Machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off