What is cnc machining? - PTJ Manufacturing Shop
What Is cnc machining Overview
CNC machining usually refers to computer digital control of precision machining, and the programming process transforms the original manual work into computer programming. Generally, the corresponding mechanics need manual machining experience.
What is the CNC machining route?
The CNC machining route refers to the path that the turning tool starts from the point of the tool point (or the fixed point of the machine tool) until it returns to the point and ends the machining process, including the path of the cutting process and the non-cutting idle path such as cutting in and out of the tool. path. The finishing feed route is basically carried out along the order of its parts. Therefore, the focus of the determination of the feed route is to determine the feed path for roughing and idle travel.
CNC Machining principle
Generally in CNC machining, the determination of the processing route generally follows the following principles.
1. The accuracy and surface roughness of the workpiece to be machined should be guaranteed.
2. The processing route is the shortest, the idle travel time is reduced, and the processing efficiency is improved.
3. Simplify the workload of numerical calculations and simplify the processing procedure.
4. For some reusable programs, a subroutine should be used.
CNC Machining AdvantageCNC machining has the following advantages:
- A large reduction in the number of tooling, and the processing of complex shapes does not require complex tooling. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
- The processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, the repeating precision is high, and it is suitable for the processing requirements of the aircraft.
- High production efficiency in multi-variety and small-volume production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount.
It can process complex profiles that are difficult to machine by conventional methods, and even process unprocessable parts.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – capacity for parts from 1/16" to 2 5/8”
CNC Turning – CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Custom Machining - expert machined components delivered on time
Multi Spindle Machining- Davenport, Euro turn, New Britain & Acme Gridley
Screw Machine Products – precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
Swiss Machining – micro-parts to 1-1/4 round diameter providing speed, high capability including precision tolerances and specialized finishes
High Volume Machining – Specialized in machined parts exceeding 1,000 pieces up to millions of pieces for optimum efficiency
CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock, plate or block metal using up to 3 axis of motion
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Multi Axis Multi spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one stop shop capability for a variety of applications
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about Cnc Machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off