The typical application of machining aluminum- PTJ Manufacturing Shop
The machining of aluminum and aluminum alloys should ensure stable, consistent dimensional accuracy, mechanical properties and good surface quality. Care must also be taken to prevent mechanical damage and corrosion, to control grain size and texture, and these quality requirements are primarily guaranteed by production processes and equipment. Aluminum and its alloys generally have good plasticity and are easy to process. The phase composition of hard aluminum is complex, and there are brittle structures such as low-melting phase and intermetallic compound. Its plastic processing has some characteristics: such as homogenization to eliminate internal stress and intragranular segregation generated when billet cooling; billet The surface is milled to remove surface segregation from the low melting phase. Some aluminum alloys are also coated with aluminum for improved corrosion resistance and processability. Aluminum alloys are sensitive to overheating and the heating temperature must be strictly controlled.
The characteristics of the various series of aluminum, bringing you:
- The density of aluminum is very small, only 2.7 g/cm3. Although it is relatively soft, it can be made into various aluminum alloys such as hard aluminum, super-hard aluminum, rust-proof aluminum, cast aluminum and the like. These aluminum alloys are widely used in the manufacturing industries of airplanes, automobiles, trains, and ships.
- Aluminum has good ductility (its ductility is second only to gold and silver) and can be made into aluminum foil thinner than 0.01 mm at 100 °C to 150 °C. These aluminum foils are widely used for packaging cigarettes, candy, etc., and can also be made into aluminum wire, aluminum strips, and can roll various aluminum products.
- The surface of aluminum is resistant to corrosion due to its dense oxide protective film.
- 1050：food, chemical, and brewing industry with extrusion coil, a variety of hoses, powder.
- 1060：requirements and formability are high, but the strength requirement is not high, the chemical equipment is its typical application
- 1100： is used for processing needs good formability and high corrosion resistance but does not require a high intensity of component parts, such as chemical products, food industry equipment and storage containers, mechanical parts, deep drawing of sheet or spinning concave ware, welding part, heat exchanger, printing plate, nameplate, reflective apparatus
- 1145： packing and insulation aluminum foil, heat exchanger
- 1199： electrolytic capacitor foil, optical reflective deposited film
- 1350： wire, conductive wire, bus, transformer strip
- Pressure casting forming methods such as low, medium and high pressure forming, extrusion forming, and the like.
- Semi-solid forming methods such as semi-solid rolling, semi-solid extrusion, semi-solid drawing, liquid die forging, and the like.
Continuous forming method, such as continuous casting and continuous extrusion, high-speed continuous casting and rolling, Conform continuous extrusion.
A composite forming method such as a lamination rolling method, a multi-blank extrusion method, or the like.
- Deformation heat treatment method, etc.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – Multi-spindle cam automatic screw machines
CNC Turning – CNC delivers peak cost efficiency in shorter volumes, as well as high capacity production of mechanically simple components
Custom Machining - with up to 12 axes of control
Multi Spindle Machining- ISO 9001:2015 certified
Screw Machine Products – The number of customized production parts per hour can reach 10000pcs
Swiss Machining – with up to 9 axes of CNC control, to produce precision components with complex geometries in one operation
High Volume Machining – 100 Advanced Production Turning Bar Automatics On-line and Ready
CNC Milling - Machining Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Tolerance | 0.1mm alignment
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about cnc machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off