Die casting machine requirements and maintenance points - PTJ Manufacuring Shop
die casting machine maintenance points
|The composition of the die casting machine: The die casting machine consists of a clamping mechanism, an injection mechanism, a hydraulic system, an electrical control system, components and a base and auxiliary devices.|
The environmental needs
- Keep the die casting machine and its surroundings clean. For magnesium alloy die-casting parts, special attention should be paid to smoking and drinking water at the work site.
- The space near the die casting machine is unblocked, and the ventilation and ventilation equipment should be excellent in working conditions. The materials and auxiliary equipment used should be placed according to the needs of fixed management.
- After adding hydraulic oil or lubricating oil, the leaked oil should be wiped off as soon as possible.
- Magnesium alloy furnace operators should wear safety uniforms, gloves and masks.
- Be careful with work and safety first, and prohibit unrelated personnel from entering the operation area.
For the magnesium alloy die-casting workshop, fire-preventing devices
should be installed in a prominent area, such as: at least 5 fire
extinguishers (D-class fire extinguishers) dry salt and dry sand,
dust-free asbestos mats, etc. Special attention: Do not use water,
ordinary fire extinguishing powder, foam, CO2, N2 to extinguish the
The operational needs,Before starting
- Check the safety door should be flexible. Check the front and rear safety door limit switch should be normal: turn on the machine power switch, close the front and rear safety doors, observe the corresponding output signal light of the PLC in the electrical box, the light is on, it means normal, the light is off, stop it. The corresponding line.
Check that the emergency stop button should be normal. Check the total
pressure of the hydraulic system and the setting of various utility
parameters should meet the work requirements.
- It is forbidden to put your hand into the die-casting machine or take the material from it by hand.
- It is forbidden to adjust the machine setting parameters without permission. It should be adjusted by professionals.
- When the machine malfunctions or the alarm signal sounds, it should stop immediately, cut off the power supply, open the protective door, and then repair the machine.
- High-quality die-cast alloy ingots should be used to avoid the introduction of alloy materials containing moisture and oil stains into the furnace.
The recycled material of the alloy ingot needs special treatment to
recognize that its chemical composition meets the demand before it can
be reused. It is not allowed to put the slag directly into the furnace.
1.When the machine is repaired
- You cannot step on each sheet metal or rail with your foot.
- You can't use any tool to easily hit all parts of the machine.
The parts and safety doors and safety guards that are removed during
machine maintenance should be as they are and in the fashion.
2.when the machine is repaired
- Turn off the power switch during maintenance.
- When the hot parts are repaired and replaced, the temperature should be lowered before proceeding.
The ground and neutral wires of the appliance cannot be removed.
3.spraying rust inhibitor
When the type (mold) is not used for a long time, a layer of rust inhibitor should be sprayed on the surface of the mold.
Fourth, die casting machine daily viewing project
- Check whether the control system and motor power can be cut off during a tight shutdown.
- Check that the central lubrication system should be intact. When starting the machine, it should be able to automatically deliver oil and automatically transfer oil according to the set requirements.
- Check that the furnace temperature control system should be normal.
- Test and view with manual/automatic conditions respectively, and stop the lock type (mode) movement when the safety door swings or half swings.
- Check the hydraulic system working pressure should meet the machine specifications.
- Whether the viewing type (mold) is firmly mounted on the fixed seat plate and the movable seat plate.
- After starting for a period of time, check the oil temperature. The oil temperature should not exceed 55 °C during long-term operation.
- Check that the safety door limit switch (Kyrgyzstan) should be normal.
Check that the grounding wire in the main electrical box should be intact.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – capacity for parts from 1/16" to 2 5/8”
CNC Turning – CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Custom Machining - expert machined components delivered on time
Multi Spindle Machining- Davenport, Euro turn, New Britain & Acme Gridley
Screw Machine Products – precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
Swiss Machining – micro-parts to 1-1/4 round diameter providing speed, high capability including precision tolerances and specialized finishes
High Volume Machining – Specialized in machined parts exceeding 1,000 pieces up to millions of pieces for optimum efficiency
CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock, plate or block metal using up to 3 axis of motion
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Multi Axis Multi spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one stop shop capability for a variety of applications
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about cnc machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off