Painting and piping requirements for non-standard parts castings - PTJ Shop
Non-standard parts processing casting requirements
|Custom manufacturer of castings. Other capabilities are molding, cnc machining, stamping, tooling, and finishing. Materials worked with are iron, SG iron, ductile iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloys, brass, bronze, copper, nickel, titanium, neoprene, ethylene-propylene, nitrile, silicone, styrene-butadiene, natural rubber, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene, polycarbonate, ABS, PVC, and nylon. Specializes in medium to large production runs. Supply chain management, overseas manufacturing sourcing, and engineering services are also available. Industries served include industrial lighting, automotive, medical, agriculture, off-road vehicles, telecommunications, electronics, and meter components industries.|
- 1. Cold insulation, cracks, shrinkage and penetrating defects and severe defect defects (such as under-casting, mechanical damage, etc.) are not allowed on the surface of the casting.
- 2. The castings should be cleaned and free of burrs and burrs. Non-machining indicates that the pouring risers should be cleaned flush with the surface of the casting.
- 3. The casting and marking on the non-machined surface of the casting shall be legible and the position and typeface shall conform to the requirements of the drawing.
- 4. The roughness of the non-machined surface of the casting, sand casting R, not more than 50μm.
- 5. Castings should be removed from pouring risers, flying thorns, etc. The residual amount of the riser on the non-machined surface should be leveled and polished to meet the surface quality requirements.
- 6. The molding sand, core sand and core bone on the casting should be removed.
- 7. The casting has a slanted part, and its dimensional tolerance zone should be symmetrically arranged along the inclined surface.
- 8. The molding sand, core sand, core bone, fleshy, sticky sand on the casting should be smoothed and cleaned.
- 9. The wrong type, the boss casting, etc. should be corrected to achieve a smooth transition and ensure the appearance quality.
- 10. Wrinkles on the non-machined surface of the casting, the depth is less than 2mm, and the spacing should be greater than 100mm.
- 11. Non-machined surfaces of machine product castings require shot peening or drum treatment to achieve a cleanliness Sa2 1/2 level.
- 12. Castings must be water toughened.
- 13. The surface of the casting should be flat, and the gate, burr, sand, etc. should be removed.\
14. Castings are not allowed to have casting defects such as cold partitions, cracks, holes, etc. that are detrimental to use.
Non-standard parts processing requirements
- 1. All surfaces of steel parts that need to be painted must be removed from rust, scale, grease, dust, dirt, salt and dirt before painting.
- 2. Before removing rust, remove the grease and dirt on the surface of the steel parts with organic solvents, lye, emulsifiers, steam, etc.
- 3. The time between the surface to be coated and the primer to be blasted or manually descaled shall not exceed 6h.
4. The surfaces of the rivet joints that are in contact with each other
must be coated with a 30 to 40 μm anti-rust paint before joining. The
lap joint is closed with paint, putty or adhesive. Repaint due to
processing or welding damaged primer.
Non-standard parts processing piping requirements
- 1. All tubes before assembly should be removed from the tube ends, burrs and chamfered. Use compressed air or other methods to clear the debris and rust attached to the inner wall of the pipe.
- 2. Prior to assembly, all steel pipes (including pre-formed pipes) are degreased, pickled, neutralized, washed, and rust-proofed.
- 3. When assembling, tighten the pipe clamps, supports, flanges and joints that are screwed to prevent looseness.
- 4. The prefabricated pipe joints are subjected to a pressure test.
- 5. When piping is replaced or transported, the pipe separation port must be sealed with tape or plastic pipe to prevent any debris from entering and smashing the label.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – Multi-spindle cam automatic screw machines
CNC Turning – CNC delivers peak cost efficiency in shorter volumes, as well as high capacity production of mechanically simple components
Custom Machining - with up to 12 axes of control
Multi Spindle Machining- ISO 9001:2015 certified
Screw Machine Products – The number of customized production parts per hour can reach 10000pcs
Swiss Machining – with up to 9 axes of CNC control, to produce precision components with complex geometries in one operation
High Volume Machining – 100 Advanced Production Turning Bar Automatics On-line and Ready
CNC Milling - Machining Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Tolerance | 0.1mm alignment
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about Cnc Machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off