Advantage analysis of cnc vertical machining center - PTJ Manufacturing Shop
Vertical cnc machining Center Disadvantages
The structure of the vertical machining center refers to the machining center where the spindle and the table are set to a vertical state, and the vertical machining center integrates the characteristics and functions of various CNC machine tools.
The vertical machining center is developed from the basic CNC milling machine. It also integrates the characteristics and functions of the CNC milling machine. The structure is basically the same and the machining process is somewhat similar. The vertical machining center is different from the CNC milling machine. Tool changer and tool magazine, while CNC milling machines do not have this feature.
The vertical machining center can complete the multi-step machining such as milling, boring, drilling, tapping and tapping at one time, and the vertical machining center can realize at least three-axis two-linking, and the general vertical machining center can realize three-axis three. Linkage, some can carry out five-axis and six-axis control, the more the number of control axes, the wider the range of processing.
Let PTJ share the advantages of a vertical machining center for you.The advantages of the vertical machining center mainly include the following five points:
- Since the structure of the vertical machining center is simple and easy to understand, it is very easy to clamp the workpiece. You can use the same fixture, such as: flat pliers, pressure plate, indexing head, rotary table and other fixtures to clamp the workpiece. The clamping and repositioning of the workpiece is convenient.
- The structure of the vertical machining center is conducive to cooling. Since the coolant sprays the coolant from top to bottom, it can be directly sprayed onto the high temperature workpiece and tool during processing.
- The structure of the vertical machining center is relatively simple, so its field of view is very extensive. It can observe the running track of the tool. It is also convenient to debug and modify the parameters. It is also convenient to measure the workpiece. Immediately stop the processing and modification when the problem is found.
- The vertical machining center is easy to chip when machining flat workpieces, and the generated chips are washed away by the sprayed coolant, which avoids scratches on the surface of the workpiece during cutting.
- The structure of the vertical machining center is simpler than that of the horizontal machining center, and the floor space is smaller and the price is cheaper.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – Multi-spindle cam automatic screw machines
CNC Turning – CNC delivers peak cost efficiency in shorter volumes, as well as high capacity production of mechanically simple components
Custom Machining - with up to 12 axes of control
Multi Spindle Machining- ISO 9001:2015 certified
Screw Machine Products – The number of customized production parts per hour can reach 10000pcs
Swiss Machining – with up to 9 axes of CNC control, to produce precision components with complex geometries in one operation
High Volume Machining – 100 Advanced Production Turning Bar Automatics On-line and Ready
CNC Milling - Machining Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Tolerance | 0.1mm alignment
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about Cnc Machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off