surface treatment processes list
surface treatment processes list
- Micro-arc oxidation, also known as micro-plasma oxidation, is a combination of electrolyte and corresponding electrical parameters. The main metal oxides are grown on the surface of aluminum, magnesium, titanium and their alloys by the instantaneous high temperature and high pressure generated by arc discharge Ceramic membrane.
- Metal wire drawing is a surface treatment method that forms line patterns on the surface of the workpiece by grinding products to play a decorative effect.
- Burning blue is to fill the entire carcass with color glaze, and then take it to a blast furnace with a furnace temperature of about 800 ° C to burn it. The color glaze is melted from a sand-like solid to a liquid, and after cooling, it becomes a gorgeous color fixed on the carcass. Glaze, at this time, the color glaze is lower than the height of the copper wire, so it is necessary to fill the color glaze again, and then sinter it, usually four or five times in a row, until the pattern is filled to be level with the filigree pattern.
- Shot peening is a cold machining process that uses pellets to bombard the surface of the workpiece and implant residual compressive stress to improve the fatigue strength of the workpiece.
- Sand blasting is the process of cleaning and roughening the surface of the substrate using the impact of high-speed sand flow, that is, using compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray material (copper ore sand, quartz sand, emery sand, iron sand, Hainan sand) at high speed To the surface of the workpiece to be processed, the appearance or shape of the outer surface of the workpiece surface changes.
- Etching is a technique for removing materials using chemical reaction or physical impact. The commonly referred to etching is also called photochemical etching, which refers to removing the protective film of the area to be etched after exposure to plate making and development, and contacting the chemical solution during etching to achieve the effect of dissolution and corrosion, forming the effect of unevenness or hollow forming.
- In-Mold Decoration, also known as coating-free technology, is an internationally popular surface decoration technology. The surface-hardened transparent film, the middle printed pattern layer, the back injection layer, and the middle of the ink can make the product resistant to friction and prevent the surface from being scratched. It can keep the color bright for a long time and is not easy to fade.
- Out Mold Decoration is a visual, tactile, functional integration display, IMD extension decoration technology, is a 3D surface decoration technology that combines printing, texture structure and metallization characteristics.
- Laser engraving, also called laser engraving or laser marking, is a process of surface treatment using optical principles. A laser beam is used to engrave a permanent mark on the surface of a substance or inside a transparent substance.
- EDM is a special machining method that uses electrical erosion generated by impulse discharge between two electrodes immersed in the working fluid to etch conductive materials, also known as electrical discharge machining or electrical erosion machining. Tool electrodes are commonly used in materials with good electrical conductivity, high melting point, and easy machining, such as copper, graphite, copper-tungsten alloy, and molybdenum. In the process of machining, the tool electrode also has losses, but it is smaller than the amount of metal erosion of the workpiece, and even close to no loss.
- Laser bite flower is treated with high energy density laser and steel surface reaction to form snake skin / etching / pear field or other forms of texture.
- Pad printing is one of the special printing methods, that is, using steel (or copper, thermoplastic) gravure, using a curved printing head made of silicone rubber material, dipping the ink on the gravure to the surface of the printing head, and then Press the surface of the desired object to print out text, patterns, etc.
- Silk screen printing is to stretch silk fabric, synthetic fiber fabric or metal wire mesh on the screen frame, and use manual engraving lacquer film or photochemical plate making method to make screen printing plate. Modern screen printing technology is to use photosensitive materials to make screen printing plates through photo-engraving (making the screen holes on the screen portion of the screen printing plate to be through holes, while the screen holes in the non-graphic portion are blocked live). When printing, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the graphic part through the squeeze of the scraper, forming the same graphic as the original.
- Direct thermal printing refers to the application of a thermal agent on paper to make it a thermal recording paper. Under the action of heat, the thermal recording paper changes the physical or chemical properties of the substance (color developer) to obtain an image A way.
- The principle of thermal transfer is to print the digital pattern through the printer with special transfer ink on the special transfer paper, and then use a special transfer machine to accurately transfer the pattern to the surface of the product at high temperature and high pressure to complete the product printing. system
- Lithographic printing:Because the graphic and non-graphic parts of lithographic printing are on the same plane, in order to make the ink distinguish the pattern part or non-pattern part of the printing plate, the principle of oil and water separation is used first. The water supply device of the component supplies water to the non-graphic part of the printing plate, thereby protecting the non-graphic part of the printing plate from being soaked by ink. Then, the ink supply device of the printing part supplies ink to the printing plate. Since the non-graphic part of the printing plate is protected by water, the ink can only be supplied to the graphic part of the printing plate. Finally, the ink on the printing plate is transferred to the nipple, and then the pressure between the rubber roller and the impression cylinder is used to transfer the ink on the nipple to the substrate to complete one printing. Therefore, lithography is a kind of Indirect printing.
- Curved surface printing is to put the ink into the intaglio plate with characters or patterns engraved, and then copy the characters or patterns onto the curved surface, and then transfer the characters or patterns to the surface of the molded product using the curved surface, and finally use heat treatment or ultraviolet light irradiation to make Ink curing.
- Hot stamping is commonly referred to as "hot stamping", which refers to the text and patterns of materials such as colored foils on the first or fourth cover of the hardcover book cover and the back of the book, or the use of hot pressing methods to imprint various convex and concave book names or patterns
- Water transfer is a kind of printing that uses water pressure to hydrolyze the transfer paper / plastic film with color patterns. The technological process includes the production of water transfer printing paper, soaking of flower paper, pattern transfer, drying, and finished product.
- Flat screen printing, the printing mold is fixed on a square frame and has a hollow pattern of polyester or nylon screen (pattern). The color paste can be transmitted through the pattern on the flower plate, and the mesh is closed with a polymer film on the non-pattern. When printing, the flower plate is pressed firmly on the fabric, and the color paste is filled on the flower plate, and scraped and pressed with a scraper to make the color paste reach the surface of the fabric through the pattern.
- Calendering is also called calendering. The last process of heavy leather finishing. Using the plasticity of the fiber under mixed heat conditions, the fabric surface is rolled flat or parallel fine diagonal lines are rolled to improve the gloss finishing process of the fabric. After the material is fed in, it is heated and melted, then formed into a sheet or film, and then cooled and rolled up. The most commonly used calendering material is polyvinyl chloride.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – Multi-spindle cam automatic screw machines
CNC Turning – CNC delivers peak cost efficiency in shorter volumes, as well as high capacity production of mechanically simple components
Custom Machining - with up to 12 axes of control
Multi Spindle Machining- ISO 9001:2015 certified
Screw Machine Products – The number of customized production parts per hour can reach 10000pcs
Swiss Machining – with up to 9 axes of CNC control, to produce precision components with complex geometries in one operation
High Volume Machining – 100 Advanced Production Turning Bar Automatics On-line and Ready
CNC Milling - Machining Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Tolerance | 0.1mm alignment
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about cnc machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off