Machining characteristics of aluminum alloy body parts?
machining aluminum alloy body parts
|PTJ has been engaged in the CNC lathe processing industry for 12 years and is indispensable for the selection requirements of the above-mentioned CNC lathe processing manufacturers. According to your own needs, your product needs several machines to process. Your production needs must meet some regulations, and finally you will choose a large number of processing manufacturers. Not big companies will do well, and there are often big differences. For small orders, big companies may not be so valued and cause unnecessary damage .|
(1) The strength and hardness are lower than that of copper machining, and the machinability is better.
(2) It is easy to stick a knife during processing to form a knife, and the surface roughness of the machined surface becomes large.
(3) The organization is not dense enough to obtain a small roughness
(4) Tool life is generally higher
(5) It is easy to cause deformation when loading and processing, and the surface of the workpiece is also easy to be scratched or scratched.
(6) The expansion coefficient is larger, and the dimensional accuracy is more prominent.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – capacity for parts from 1/16" to 2 5/8”
CNC Turning – CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Custom Machining - expert machined components delivered on time
Multi Spindle Machining- Davenport, Euro turn, New Britain & Acme Gridley
Screw Machine Products – precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
Swiss Machining – micro-parts to 1-1/4 round diameter providing speed, high capability including precision tolerances and specialized finishes
High Volume Machining – Specialized in machined parts exceeding 1,000 pieces up to millions of pieces for optimum efficiency
CNC Milling - Machining from bar stock, plate or block metal using up to 3 axis of motion
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Multi Axis Multi spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one stop shop capability for a variety of applications
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about cnc machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off