Machining characteristics of aluminum alloy body parts?
machining aluminum alloy body parts
|PTJ has been engaged in the CNC lathe processing industry for 12 years and is indispensable for the selection requirements of the above-mentioned CNC lathe processing manufacturers. According to your own needs, your product needs several machines to process. Your production needs must meet some regulations, and finally you will choose a large number of processing manufacturers. Not big companies will do well, and there are often big differences. For small orders, big companies may not be so valued and cause unnecessary damage .|
(1) The strength and hardness are lower than that of copper machining, and the machinability is better.
(2) It is easy to stick a knife during processing to form a knife, and the surface roughness of the machined surface becomes large.
(3) The organization is not dense enough to obtain a small roughness
(4) Tool life is generally higher
(5) It is easy to cause deformation when loading and processing, and the surface of the workpiece is also easy to be scratched or scratched.
(6) The expansion coefficient is larger, and the dimensional accuracy is more prominent.
PTJ Machining Capabilities
Automatic Bar Machining – Multi-spindle cam automatic screw machines
CNC Turning – CNC delivers peak cost efficiency in shorter volumes, as well as high capacity production of mechanically simple components
Custom Machining - with up to 12 axes of control
Multi Spindle Machining- ISO 9001:2015 certified
Screw Machine Products – The number of customized production parts per hour can reach 10000pcs
Swiss Machining – with up to 9 axes of CNC control, to produce precision components with complex geometries in one operation
High Volume Machining – 100 Advanced Production Turning Bar Automatics On-line and Ready
CNC Milling - Machining Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
5 axis (11 axis) Machining – Tolerance | 0.1mm alignment
What Can we help you do next?
∇ Get more information about cnc machining Shop
By PTJ Manufacturing Shop|Categories: Blog|Tags: cnc milling services, cnc turning services, milling parts, turning parts, machining parts, special parts,faqs,technical news,company news,material news |Comments Off